Hunting NorCal Antelope

JWilliams

Nov 15, 2016
Has anyone hunted Antelope in North? I've been reading up on it and looking at wanting to apply for the tags. Any tips on this area or hunting it?

Has anyone hunted Antelope in North? I've been reading up on it and looking at wanting to apply for the tags. Any tips on this area or hunting it?
Have you hunted antelope elsewhere? I haven't done the specific NorCal antelope, but just knowing antelope in general will be a huge help. If you plan to rifle hunt be sure you know your maximum comfort range for ethical shots... Common antelope shots are 200+ yards.

Have you hunted antelope elsewhere? I haven't done the specific NorCal antelope, but just knowing antelope in general will be a huge help. If you plan to rifle hunt be sure you know your maximum comfort range for ethical shots... Common antelope shots are 200+ yards.
Thanks.... I hunt antelope annually for the past 4 years in Wyoming on family property. So yes I've hunted them before. I was more looking to find out if California is similar and tips for accessing land out there or zones that are preferred more often...

Thanks.... I hunt antelope annually for the past 4 years in Wyoming on family property. So yes I've hunted them before. I was more looking to find out if California is similar and tips for accessing land out there or zones that are preferred more often...
Have you built up points in CA for antelope? Draw odds are pretty terrible CA for antelope. I would just go OTC for them in the many other states that have loads of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu