I going to re-post this because it is that important

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
In one week from Today I will be taking my day off of work so I can head to LA with a number of people from many groups for the Wildlife Resource Meeting. It is time for us to be involved.

It is time to come together as predator hunters or hunters in general to add our recommendations. You need to read the comments and become familiar with them. Here they are, just click on the link http://www.fgc.ca.gov/meetings/2014/jan/Predator_Policy_Worksheet.pdf

The info is available and all you need to do is research the codes that will be discussed. This way you will be able to contribute to this meeting if call upon. This is not a time for us to sound our horns, instead this is a time to sit and come with suggestions on how to address these issues. This isn't a meeting where policies will be made. This is a meeting where we the public have a chance to voice our input. Our input must be constructive and open to hearing all sides.

I hope you will be involved and not just sit back and then complain later.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday at January 15, 2014, 12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wildlife Resources Committee
Van Nuys State Office Bldg.
6150 Van Nuys Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA​

We will be at this meeting early to bring everyone together to have a quick chat before going into the meeting. Remember this is a meeting. We don't need you to be in Orange Vest and Orange hats. We just need you to be willing to lend a hand, ear or voice.

This is the agenda and everything you need to know about the meeting. Please click on the link http://www.fgc.ca.gov/meetings/2014/jan/011514wrcagd.pdf

Hope to see you,

Thanks for leading this Wheels. I have to work that day but I read the agenda items and support your effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu