I want a pig...

805er

Oct 25, 2013
I lurk here from time to time and read the stories. Well I finally got my hunting license and I'm tired of shooting 3D targets and paper and really want to shoot a pig. I don't have experience in hunting as I'm brand new to this world, I only want to shot bows and not interested in rifle hunting. But to get to the point...I'm not looking for you secret spots or any hand outs from you guys. I'm ready to put the work into bagging a pig, scouting, stalking and endless hunts. I don't have much money to offer but want I do have to offer is to local business owners and anyone looking for custom T-shirts, hoodies, etc and or upgrading your old pool equipment.

I'm a ex-long time screen printer specializing in Shirts, stickers, hats, and surf board laminates. I have access to my friends shop that took over mine in 2005, but now I work for a pool and spa manufacturing that makes pool and spa equipment. These are the trades I have to barter with, I know not everyone is in need of these things but maybe some might? Just thought I would throw this out and see if I get any bites. But anyways keep on hunting. Thank you.

Do a guided hunt first then you'll know how to hunt them and you'll have more confidence to get it done on public land.

Otherwise You'll spend twice as much money and still have nothing to show for it.

Good luck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu