I want to kill a deer

I'm with you, brother! I gave this guy a dirt nap on January 2nd this year and have been thinking about the next one every day since!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    995.7 KB · Views: 18
That was my best Alabama buck so far. This is my first year hunting in California. I got the elusive D16 tag and hoping for anything with a forked horn. It's a different world out here, but I'm getting in the woods and seeing deer so I'm learning more every day. I'm ready to shoot something!

BamaDJ said:
That was my best Alabama buck so far. This is my first year hunting in California. I got the elusive D16 tag and hoping for anything with a forked horn. It's a different world out here, but I'm getting in the woods and seeing deer so I'm learning more every day. I'm ready to shoot something!

Good luck I think I know where that zone is.

BamaDJ said:
That was my best Alabama buck so far. This is my first year hunting in California. I got the elusive D16 tag and hoping for anything with a forked horn. It's a different world out here, I'm getting in the woods and seeing deer but so I'm learning more every day. I'm ready to shoot something!

Goes to show that if you do a little home work and get your butt off the couch and some boots on the ground you can find deer. Still plenty of time till Deer season gets here to find them.
Good luck

Sdbirds said:
Over waiting

Me to army we all. I dot shoot bow rifleoy so I've got a little to go.
Of coarse all my rabbit hunny holes are dead so far so we will see how the deer goes

Invisible man said:
NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
What zone local?

It's a yellowtail! ;D

Or is it a white seabass?
You beat me to it John. To think something like that coming outta Johnnys mouth. You better make him stand in front of your wall for a few minutes. ;)
Hahaha

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu