Idaho Booked! Tips?

HunterBK

Apr 18, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Its been a while since I've been on the forum. I like the changes and it seems like participation is up!

I committed to hunting in Idaho for a week this year. I'll be heading out for the first full week of general deer season (early October). A good friend of mine lives in Boise and has hunted the surrounding areas for the last few years. He thinks he knows some good spots where we should have some luck. Fingers crossed!

I purchased my hunting license and general deer tag online. Kind of cool thing about Idaho is that the Non Resident general tag is good for both Mule Deer and Whitetail. Or, if i'm not having luck with deer, I believe the tag is also good for a bear or mountain lion (if in season).We'll see what I come across while in the woods.

If anyone has hunted Idaho before and has any tips please send them my way! I'm not exactly sure where we are hunting yet but I think its a couple hours north of Boise.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu