Idaho large mouth

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
You'd think Id be targeting the trout, but this pond is close to home and bass make better fish tacos. This was the big fish today out of 7 total.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
You know fishing is not a priority to me, besides I thought a coffee grinder was a spinning reel??

hay topbuck when we fish we wear shorts and short sleeve shirts whats with all the cloths. Come by and shoot when you're in the neighborhood

Im taking my buddies kid to my X-tra secret bass hole. The place doesn't get fished too often and last time I was there it was ridiculous. Hopefully I will have a pic of him with his first big fish. Pics coming Sunday night.

I would use a KVD dive to 4' sq bill if I were you, good lick and get the kid on some fish and watch out for snakes

Hey Pete! The saying up here is if you don't like the weather stick around for 10 minutes! I was down to a t-shirt about two hour later. One thing about Idaho it gets very hot & very cold. BUT, on the bright side you don't pay to fish anywhere in the state and parking is unlimited.

Hey Douger! Sick'em! Hold on did they re-open San V.? ;). I've been whackin the bass up here on the plastic crawdads by Zoom baits. I'll be checking back for your pics. Guys, I might be down the end of June, I'll be in touch.....later.

Reactions: bohdi

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu