Idyllwilde pine cove

CMPeterson

Aug 18, 2013
Canyon Lake Ca
Does anyone know what zone idyllwilde is, inlaws just bought an a frame cabin up there. Also how is the deer population up there? Thanks for any help CMP

Thanks dano, I will be wanting to get a couple of sets up there next year, hopefully I can get some time to hike around and check it out.

Its D-19 and I hunted it Tues. Didnt see any deer in that area but hunted close to there closer to the lake and saw only 4 does. Supposed to be some good bucks in that area I heard.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu