If you could pick...

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Hello!

This forum is not for the faint of heart...I will try not to embarrass myself like I have a few times on the forum....

Guys and Gals:

If you could start all over again and get the reloading equipment that you think is the perfect reloading set up what would it be?
If you could start all over again reloading and know what you know now who would you go with equipment wise?

Guys and Gals - I get very intimated on this subject. The expert knowledge here is astonishing.

I am gonna stick with my Lee Tourette for now. But I have a buddy that has MONEY and he wants to start reloading....

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
I could spend 10k with out even trying hard

Four presses
Dillon 650 for mass production
Rcbs rc because you need one
Forester coax for sizing
21st cent hydro seater
Giraud case trimmer
Induction annealer
Fx210 scale with auto trickle
K&m neck turning tool

Reactions: NBK and Josh S.
I could spend 10k with out even trying hard

Four presses
Dillon 650 for mass production
Rcbs rc because you need one
Forester coax for sizing
21st cent hydro seater
Giraud case trimmer
Induction annealer
Fx210 scale with auto trickle
K&m neck turning tool
Wholly Giant Elk Cow Man.....

to just plink get a dillion progressive and move on :) forget the other tools :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu