im back

dgaf

Apr 17, 2012
well im not new but I lost my password .so its been awhile so I thought I would say hi again .and I would like to know if anyone is hunting for deer in zone d 19 I got my tags so I will be.if anyone is any info would be nice.thank you.

Welcome back, dgaf! We missed you. ;)

I can't give you any D19 tips but I can tell you this:
If I was a person who was hunting a new area, I'd go to the SCH BBQ on Sunday!

Lots of local hunters will be there. You never know who you might meet and last year there were some really good folks.

They still might not give away any secrets or anything, but hey, you'll have a fun day and meet some new peeps!

Either way, best of luck to you in your pursuits!

D19..yes...I have info.

Put your boots on. Lace them tight. And get out there and scout. Ask forest service, ask DFG. Just do it. You'll take more home than just a deer if your own hard work and honest effort pays off.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu