Include a pic in a private message?

DanSanDiego

Venison for Thanksgiving 2016
Sep 18, 2014
Is there a way to include a picture with a private message on SCH?

Sometimes when sharing information with a fellow SCH member I'd like to include a photo (e.g. Land Marker, GPS screen shot, etc) which may not be suitable for attaching on the public forum. I tried to attach a JPEG to a private message and couldn't really figure out if it was possible.

I figured it out. The photos need to be posted on the internet somewhere so they can be linked to from the private message.

The easiest way to do this is to add the photo to MyGallery on SCH and it provides a link which can be used in the message.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu