Into The Field Varmint hunt

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey all, hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I spent most of the weekend home unfortunately taking care of some much needed projects around the house. I did spend part of the weekend putting some final touches on a video I've been working on for awhile. Most of the footage is gathered from a few trips in some very remote parts of Southern California. This is the first episode of "Into The Field", a series dedicated to showing the beauty of the locations along with some great music in somewhat artistic form. The goal of my videos is to gain interest and excitement of using Air Rifles to hunt with. I wanted to be realistic and show the missed shots that can and do happened when hunting. Over the next several months I have some really cool "Airgun Safari" trips planned with some surprise guests as well as some very unique Air Rifles to field review.Very much appreciate those who have supported me the past few years, it means a lot to me so thank you.
grin.gif

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu