Its 12/22 and were alive

The end was a day late for my duck friends
F8967C89-3D21-4FAB-85CC-EE86E720AF4F-1714-000000D4408C5B7E.jpg

well D16... There is a debate, see. The closet planet possible to support life is Gliese 581 d at 20.5 light years away. That being said, if there is intellegent life on that planet and if they have the capability to see earth, even if life ended today they would not see it for 20.5 years so did it end today our time or 20.5 years from now their time?
Like wise, the galaxy Antennea is approx 65 million light years away, they would be watching the extinction of the dinosaurs.

:eek:

In the great words of Jud Crandall: "Sometimes dead is better"

I spent part of the day at the dentist. Half of my mouth felt like it was dead for about 5 hours. I actually had a drooping lip and looked like someone with Bell's Palsy. Good times but not the end of the world..

Randomshot said:
I spent part of the day at the dentist. Half of my mouth felt like it was dead for about 5 hours. I actually had a drooping lip and looked like someone with Bell's Palsy. Good times but not the end of the world..

Damn,,,,, I missed it I could have F#@ked with you good.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu