J11

RKE

Dec 24, 2018
My second oldest son drew J11 this year. I have never hunted the zone (D14) and will likely only be able to make 1 scouting trip down there. Any helpful tips or areas that might look good on a map that we should cross off our list?

Last edited:
My young sister drew J11 about 5 years back and harvested a nice Doe. The best part about this hunt was the late season and almost no other hunters out in D14, unlike the general season. This allows you to go to areas with more deer that are no longer deep in hiding because of all the traffic. Depending on what kind of hunting you want to do, I can try to point you to some areas I've seen deer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu