J14 Hunt '21

Dclydick77

Nov 1, 2019
Evening All,

I've spent the past 3x days in D19 as a chaperone for my two nephews that have drawn the J14 tag, we've covered alot of the area that I spent my time in for the days of pre-season scouting and general D19 rifle season hunting (I bought a tag OTC once I knew they had drawn, as motivation to scout) earlier this year. Curious to know if anyone else on this forum is on this hunt or has some fresh insight into movement in this zone to spare?

Thanks in advance,
-D.C.L.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

D19 is a tough zone with very low deer density. I killed a couple of bucks there in 2018 and 2019. I’ll shoot you a PM with some locations to look into.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu