You mid week guys make working hard!!!

Re: Jumpin

Lol sorry. Here's the latest 4 jumps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 123
Re: Jumpin

Ha! What's up with the shadow gun! Wasn't dead enough for ya!

Outstanding job fellows! I like seeing waterfowl photos!

Roast duck is one of my favorite things to eat. Never realized they were to be had in San Diego, and sounds like amazing fun you guys are having. That's on my list of activities for next year. Fun to see these posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBK said:
Outstanding job fellows! I like seeing waterfowl photos!

One more love cans

Still playing with this GoPro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 84
Bonejour said:
How do you like the go pro?

Sent via Tapatalk

I've only killed 4 birds that u could see and 2 of those were hard to see fall. They have to be close but in 2 trips and u can see a few fall already. I'll see what kills I can get. I would work great for hunting hogs
With a knife

Good times, proper equipment.
Helped a guy a couple weeks ago who was jump shooting fast moving water............without a dog. Used a fishing rod to try to retrieve the ones he shot. Watched this go on for a bit. Then used my dog to help him. Talked for a while. Nice guy. Guess his retriever can't go any more.
I've seen guys use rods in ponds but never in moving water. I think he knew i wasn't overly thrilled with what he was doing but I kept my mouth shut. He said he only gets a few that way. i did not see any floater down stream from him....believe me we checked.

Hard to think about shooting an animal and not retrieving it. I couldn't be that wasteful. He should maybe just shoot at targets.

Sent via Tapatalk

I've been there with the fishing pole many times. And then I moved out and trained Donald. I don't miss a fishing pole all 4. Retrieves. Actually one time I almost drowned swimming for a widgeon when I was about 17. I was unaware the water froze overnight LOL. Also I was hunting alone that day

Back