Just got a Marlin 30-30, very excited to get out!

yes they are fun, but i dont hunt with mine. why? dont know :eek: :eek: ;D ;D probly cuz i have better rifles for deer hunting LOL!

josec said:
yes they are fun, but i dont hunt with mine. why? dont know :eek: :eek: ;D ;D probly cuz i have better rifles for deer hunting LOL!

Agree. I was thinking about buying one, but not sure what I'd do with it. I would rather take my scoped 270 out. Seems like guys use them on the East Coast, in dense forest/closer range.

Now if I was riding horseback, and trying to pick off a buffalo or something...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu