Just think.......

Vermonster

Dec 14, 2012
..........he wouldn't be legal here, or in a lot of states...... ;)

spike1.jpg

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/big-buck-zone/2014/02/huge-spike-buck-taken-north-carolina

I've seen 2 up here that are like that. Word on the street is some dude killed one of em that my family watched for a couple years. I heard it was like an elk spike lol

should be able to every other state allows you to as long as they are 5 inches or more . cant tell me those are good genes to be spreading .

baboltin said:
should be able to every other state allows you to as long as they are 5 inches or more . cant tell me those are good genes to be spreading .

Actually, a lot of other states do not let you kill them. More and more states are going to antler restrictions. Sad, because they use the excuse of protecting the younger class of bucks, but truth be told, a spike is the same age as that spork or small form that you are legally allowed to shoot......

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu