Kayak Hunting and Fishing

TripleJOutdoors

3 Guys from the Central Valley getting it done!
Dec 11, 2013
Fresno, CA
I do a lot of hunting and fishing out of my sit on top, two man, kayak. I am looking to install a gun holder and a couple of rod holders. What are the best ones to go with. This Kayak is not a "fishing kayak" but that's what I'm turning it into.

Hey TJO,
I'll be up that way in January. Maybe I'll contact you and see if you can have coffee when I'm going through.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thank you, Check out our facebook and other video on youtube! We just started filming hunts and such but we are trying to get enough footage to start posting more frequently

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu