Kuiu Sale

Cool.. I picked up the Attack Pants and a new Tiburon top. I'll probably invest in an Icon Pro pack for xmas or maybe a new jacket, either the Kenai Ultra or Super Down. I've been told this could become an addiction...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I bought the guide series pants and jacket. Used them in the snow last weekend on an elk hunt. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I bought the guide series pants and jacket. Used them in the snow last weekend on an elk hunt. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nick,

I know the Guide Jacket is a good lightweight top layer but do you think it's warm enough on its own over a L/S shirt for SoCal mornings in the 40 degree range? I'm shopping my options right now..

Bought the Attack paints and broke them in on my hike at Havasupai.
Great pants. Weight and warmth about like Levi’s but they stretch with no resistance. Had no issues climbing and descending cliffs. Had some water crossings and they dried out quickly.
Definitely worth the money will be buying another pair.

Bought the Attack paints and broke them in on my hike at Havasupai.
Great pants. Weight and warmth about like Levi’s but they stretch with no resistance. Had no issues climbing and descending cliffs. Had some water crossings and they dried out quickly.
Definitely worth the money will be buying another pair.
They're still on sale for the next day or so.. Black Friday deal.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu