Laguna AO tag question?

Todd98SE

Feb 26, 2018
This may be a stupid question but can I hunt the Laguna Mountain Rec Area with an AO tag during the D16 season?

I was up checking cameras on Wednesday awaiting the opening of the A22 season again tomorrow morning (11/17) and saw plenty of hunters, guess I never really thought about it. This is my first year so I’m still trying to figure out all the variables.

Thanks

This may be a stupid question but can I hunt the Laguna Mountain Rec Area with an AO tag during the D16 season?

I was up checking cameras on Wednesday awaiting the opening of the A22 season again tomorrow morning (11/17) and saw plenty of hunters, guess I never really thought about it. This is my first year so I’m still trying to figure out all the variables.

Thanks
Yes. The AO tag is good during D16. Laguna Rec is bow only and AO tag is valid.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu