Lake Camanche 11/11/20

Koke Machine

Jun 18, 2020
Great Day at Lake Camanche with a Couple of Fun Guys!!! Started at 6:45am and worked the Open water. Speedy Shiners Again. Just Couldn't Find Number 10... Lol
1f642.png

.IMG_1583.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Robbie great job as always. Have you been to Amador yet? I hope to get out this or next weekend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WaterDog
Nice Robbie great job as always. Have you been to Amador yet? I hope to get out this or next weekend.

I have Not been to Amador yet. I need to get up there and see how it's going... Robbie

I have Not been to Amador yet. I need to get up there and see how it's going... Robbie
Omg Robbie you see the size of them trout they planted today at amador those would test my 6# maxima line to the fullest.

Reactions: WaterDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu