• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
Sorry, forgot to attach

Attachments

• BFB24954-EE15-4A2B-AF2C-B2631FD3670E.png
    BFB24954-EE15-4A2B-AF2C-B2631FD3670E.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Muledeerhunter
I believe it's 8 am, but just check the website out for accurate info.

And here's another tidbit of info about if you can buy them July 2 or Aug. 2... from a recent post. I though I'd throw out a reminder ;)

Attachments

• tag.png
    tag.png
    847.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Word has it (confirmed) that Fine Firearms (certified DFW agent) will be open @ 8:00 AM tomorrow for folks who want a tag printed out over the counter. Last count at 6:30 PM Wednesday 08/01/18 there were 466 tags left. In theory there should be plenty of tags throughout the morning. Come on in!

Reactions: TRICER
I got mine too. I wish I would have got an A22 & D16, but I am happy with two D16 tags.

Word has it (confirmed) that Fine Firearms (certified DFW agent) will be open @ 8:00 AM tomorrow for folks who want a tag printed out over the counter. Last count at 6:30 PM Wednesday 08/01/18 there were 466 tags left. In theory there should be plenty of tags throughout the morning. Come on in!

What an awesome thing to do for our local guys!

As of 10:49 AM this morning 08/02/18 there are 52 tags available. Will sell out in the next few hours...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu