Lemon Grove Archery Shoot 8/10

Foggy enough that the range finders weren't working at all. Had a few longer targets that it was tough to make out the outline of the animal forget about seeing the 10 ring. The added challenge made it a lot of fun.

That's it! It was fun in the fog? Who went? How did you all do? Who was the high man/woman? ???

I did alright for my first time. Missed the first 60 yard pig cause Ive only got 4 pins and have 50 yards as my longest. After that one I just went high on the others and hit hit em good. Have to say it was really fun. Looking forward to upcoming season.

I shot below average for me, and lungpopper kept score in his head so he can't really prove that he beat me. And Random didn't keep score at all so Im gonna say I killed him, and I think I beat silverbullet due to equipment failure, and breacher says score means nothing to him which translates to (did not shoot well). So Im gonna have to claim VICTORY. ;D by default.

Invisible man said:
I shot below average for me, and lungpopper kept score in his head so he can't really prove that he beat me. And Random didn't keep score at all so Im gonna say I killed him, and I think I beat silverbullet due to equipment failure, and breacher says score means nothing to him which translates to (did not shoot well). So Im gonna have to claim VICTORY. ;D by default.

I like the way you think Invisible Man!

Invisible Man can have the victory. Its kinda like playing tic tac toe with my kids. They don't stand a chance but I let them win to make them feel good... ;)

Invisible man said:

I'm fine with that.
I'm always trying to keep peoples spirits up, that's why it's better if I don't keep score. ;)

Second Saturday of every month.But as soon as deer season starts I don't know if I make them all. If your coming from far away you might think about the big dog shoot. 28 long shots and a few bonus targets. We will keep you posted on the date usually around March I think. Maybe Ill have the short bus come and pick you up.Random will be driving it. I guess I will be in the back licking the window. :p

lol sounds good I shot 60 targets at the 3D shoot in Big Bear. Only missed 6 targets and only broke 4 arrows. I feel thats not to bad for just picking up a bow two months ago. ;) I did not win but was just going for fun and to learn and had a great time so feel it was a win win for me.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu