LEMON GROVE ROD AND GUN

I was planning on it.......and bringing a couple newbies to the 3D scene. What time you planning on going?

Hey guys,

I'd like to go up there sometime to try it out.
What do I need to bring along besides my bow and arrows?
I use to be a member of the club up in till the fires in 03 but haven't been up there since.
3D shoots sound like a blast and Lemon Grove is the closest to me.

Thanks
Jim

Other than it being 30 degrees this morning, great shoot was had. Wish the shoot was more frequent. Good to meet you Ajsnack. See you at the next one!

Yeah it was a good one. I think I like the cooler weather. Rather that than hot as heck. Good to meet you Breacher and Millbro! Will have to do it again next month.

yeah, good to meet you too ajsnack. It was a blast and cant wait to do it again next month. Even though it was freezing, it was nice to get out early and fling some arrows. Really nice set up up there, not that i have anything to compare it to because it was the first 3d shoot i've ever been to. Love the long shots!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu