LH Mc Millan stocks and one RH

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
I cut and pasted this from another shooting forum I hang out on so sorry if the pictures don't enlarge but I can post some in the replies that can be opened up to see more detail.

I fell into some stocks that I just don't need I'm defiantly looking for trades. Things I need

6.5 blank varmint or heavier
7mm #3 Bartline faster than a 1:9
Game Warden LH
Rem 700 short action LH
what else you got?

#1 McMillan Rem Hunter RH Short action 700 or clone Rattle can camo not sure on barrel channel but its defiantly opened up not a sporter class $375 shipped IMG_6495.jpgIMG_6496.jpgIMG_6497.jpg

#2 LH long Action 700 or clone Rem hunter rattle canned same bigger barrel channel has some chipping at the end just needs some TLC $200 shipped
IMG_6487.jpgIMG_6488.jpg0.jpg

#3 LH Long Action LH Rem or clone McMillan Varmint Custom Cerakote paint job $450 shipped
IMG_6492.jpgIMG_6493.jpgIMG_6494.jpg

#4 LH Long Action A-2 Green Molded has a 6" rail and flush cups $400 shipped
IMG_6491.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu