Local Taxidermist

SoCalRebelHunter

Sworn to hunt, Loyal to none
Jan 22, 2012
East El Cajon
Anyone have a go-to local taxi they use and recommend? I've got an impressive 50 year old muley rack from a buck my grandpa shot in Utah. He never had it mounted, gave it to my uncle, he used it as a pool towel hanger, and now I got it. They were just going to toss it when I piped up and took it home!

I don't have a cape for it, but it needs to be on a wall. I'm thinking I might surprise my dad with it for Xmas. It'd be a fitting gift because grandpa passed away two weeks before Xmas in 2010, and my dad grew up looking at these horns on a plaque. Would be awesome for them to be attached to a mount that he can hang in his house.

Thanks guys.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu