Long time looker 1st post

M_juttner

Nov 20, 2012
Hello my name is Mark, I am a long time hunter and 1st time poster on SCH. I thought I might as well introduce myself, I have read and l learned a lot from this site and would love to be part of it all, also pass on my knowledge to the next guy. Posting this is also helping me kill time in my treestand, not much going on out here in d11/a31

Welcome to SCH Mark, and glad you have decided to join the team!. Keep us posted on your hunt. Everyone here likes an update or play by play from the field.

Thanks for the welcome guys, no blood today, had a doe come in with in 20yrds, but not ready to drop the hammer down on my a31 tag. Weather is warming back up, it was a long hot hike back to the truck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu