Look at this

@Bowman

I get it man, I’m a Trump supporter through and through. There are issues in our country, not one person is saying your wrong. I’m just not gonna let it control my life. You can only control what you can control. Your vote matters. Unless it’s in your face, your back yard or your neighborhood, you will be limited on what you can do!

Support the party that will fix this. But to live with a tinfoil hat on when you live in your motor home enjoying your life is ridiculous. Enjoy what’s in front of you. Post some pics of groups your shooting at the range. Post some pics of your rifles. Let’s debate caliber not vagrancy eating someone’s cat.

@Bowman

I get it man, I’m a Trump supporter through and through. There are issues in our country, not one person is saying your wrong. I’m just not gonna let it control my life. You can only control what you can control. Your vote matters. Unless it’s in your face, your back yard or your neighborhood, you will be limited on what you can do!

Support the party that will fix this. But to live with a tinfoil hat on when you live in your motor home enjoying your life is ridiculous. Enjoy what’s in front of you. Post some pics of groups your shooting at the range. Post some pics of your rifles. Let’s debate caliber not vagrancy eating someone’s cat.
Go live life your I do mine.
Quit drinking the Kool aid

Reactions: garlicsalt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu