Looking for Hunting Partner

briantb

Feb 3, 2014
so cal
anyone from the Inland Empire looking for a Hunting Partner, im setup for Predator Hunting, have an e caller and .223 rifle and 12 guage shotgun and 10/22 rifle for squirrel / rabbit......

I go towards your way when I go hunting. Maybe you can meet us up or tag along when we go coyote hunting. We usually go early morning when we have time on the weekend and might start night hunting as well since it was pretty fun last wknd. Only problem is that I don't have a car so I only go hunting when my friends are available to go. Just had to buy a motorcycle instead of a car haha because LA traffic suck!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu