Looking to get a group for 2019 elk hunt

BudMiyamoto

Aug 8, 2018
I am trying to plan a elk hunt for 2019 either Colorado or Idaho otc or Wyoming. I hunted Colorado in 2012 me and one guy we both had good opportunities at bulls he killed his I didn’t kill mine. I haven’t gone since and I am 100% going next year. If any of you are interested message me and let’s talk about it. This is my friends bull he shot. The experience is unbelievable and hunting bugling bulls is a rush like no other 705DA641-A126-4245-B035-2AF036E95682.jpeg

I am trying to plan a elk hunt for 2019 either Colorado or Idaho otc or Wyoming. I hunted Colorado in 2012 me and one guy we both had good opportunities at bulls he killed his I didn’t kill mine. I haven’t gone since and I am 100% going next year. If any of you are interested message me and let’s talk about it. This is my friends bull he shot. The experience is unbelievable and hunting bugling bulls is a rush like no other eView attachment 36138

Nice Bull your partner got.
Once in wasinton state near Seattle
I was bear hunting. I walked into a herd of elk. In the big pines.
And no elk tag.
Thanks for sharing.
Best
Llongbow

Reactions: BudMiyamoto

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu