Make some hats

Nah, the shirts fell through. So I gave them a company that has been doing my works shirts for 12 years. So I think they will be coming.

If the shirts don't come or a different shirt design is needed, I've been screen printing since '93... I can get you guys going on screen printing and embroidery.. Just hit me up...

We are working on T-shirts. As soon as I return from elk hunting we will put them up for sale. As far as the hats - we had it all set up and the supplier walked. We just never took down the store. The site has been a hand full but help is on the way!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu