Making sense of D16 in 2013

T

Turas

This will be my first season trying to pull deer tags. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong parts of the DFG website but I can't find the 2013 rifle or archery season dates / late dates or tag quotas for D16. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Turas said:
This will be my first season trying to pull deer tags. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong parts of the DFG website but I can't find the 2013 rifle or archery season dates / late dates or tag quotas for D16. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

As long as you don't wait until the last minute, you don't have to worrying about "trying to pull deer tags." You can get a D-16 over the counter.

Sounds like D16 doesn't sell out first day. Same for A22 in your experiences?

Turas said:
Really glad you mentioned that. I had wrong info till this thread. Sounds like D16 isn't lottery and doesn't sell out first day. Same for A22 in your experiences?

Maybe not the first day but I wouldn't wait too long. They do sell out.

D16 antlered with at least 1 fork. G13 no antler no spots spike up to 3 inches a22 either sex bow.

Update: Most of you probably know this by now, but since A22 sold out last year it's a lottery this year. Hope you all had / have good luck getting the tags you want this week.

The ladies at the department of fish and game office were very helpful you may just want to pay them a visit.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu