man eating zombie cats

first we need to understand the zombie cats and try to empathize with them. A good start to that is not using the term "zombie cats" lets use "misunderstood kitty's" or MK for short. there see its already feeling better. Next we should try to compromise with them. Maybe offering up one of your less desirable children. We should then adopt the MK's native dress to make them feel more at home. Maybe put on a furry deer jacket. Next a dialog with the MK's to convey our guilt for being in their (god, gods, godless,) given habitat. IF this fails then you have no choice but to offer your whole family as a sacrifice and only then will you know peace....

thank you for your support

Aeon for President 2016

1) Ghost - I hadn't heard anything about that, but that reenactment was awesome
2) Aeon - You are my hero and have my vote hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Billy Sr. for pres!

Coons are filthy animals.......distemper is a brain infection that's curable. Remember never feed the coons and watch your dog if the coon hits the water they can dround a Lab so call them back.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu