Maps?

Robert2102

Mar 22, 2015
I'm fairly new to all of this, can anyone tell me where I would be able to find a map of San Bernardino County hunting areas? I tried online but kept reaching the Web page stating they had been removed. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If you have a smartphone, I highly recommend onX Hunt maps. You can get a free 7-day trial, and then it will be $35 i believe for the year. It shows, BLM, NF, NP, private land. I love it so far.

kylemg0009 said:
If you have a smartphone, I highly recommend onX Hunt maps. You can get a free 7-day trial, and then it will be $35 i believe for the year. It shows, BLM, NF, NP, private land. I love it so far.
+1
If you want to record your track instead of just way points, it will cost you $10 more per year to use OnX's Roam app.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu