Monday Coyotes

I went out too, made 3 stands 2nd stand had one come in at 3:56 and my friend that isn't all that experienced got excited and moved too quick and the coyote busted us.. And he took a shot but it was already over the hill pretty much :-\

We made two stands...first stand was a no brainer but the wind changed. Second stand called in some dogs but they were the wrong flavor. A black and a yellow lab. ???

Going back next week.

you can shoot yellow labs its not like they are hunting dogs or anything.

I went out sunday with the new stick and i hate to admit it but i tanked a shot. was a very long shot and had a full value wind whipping at 15+- so eh its life but i am still mad at myself.

At least you were there to talk about it. Beats sitting at home.

Everyone misses shots...

Ok - really what I meant was BAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAA. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu