Monolithic Munitions ???

S

stikbrandon

What's the scoop with this monolithic ammunition the forum has posted ? Has anyone shot it?

Re: Monolithic ammunition ???

Pretty amazing ammunition. They use premium components including bullets from GS Custom. I have two boxes of the .260 Rem and I am going to try and get out this week to the range and get my rifle dialed in with it. I will post my results.

Then I am going to hunt with these magic pills all season...

Folks wanting premium lead free ammunition with high B.C hunting bullets and extreme velocity should be very happy with this ammo. It works!

They are a local Southern California company who has come out with an amazing product.

Thanks for the props NBK!

Thanks for the question stikbrandon!

After many years (over 20.. kind of scary it been that long) of reloading for myself, and teaching many friends the art, a good friend and I discovered just how amazing GS Custom bullets are. After putting close to 500 rounds of the best bullets we have ever used, and I have tried everything, down range we decided that these bullets just could not be for reloaders only! So we started a little ammo company in our sleepy little town. Our singular goal is to put the best bullet in the world into the rifles of hunters who don't reload!

I could talk for hours about bullets and what's makes them different, but to keep it short and sweet, these bullets are better in every phase of the firing process, internal (less barrel wear and fouling), external (high BC, top accuracy), and terminal (arrow straight penetration, devastating wound cavity and no bullet failure at high impact speed).

If you're hunting you owe it to yourself to use the best! If these bullets save you even one long chase and dragging that animal out of the bottom of a canyon its worth it all year long!

Thanks and please send any question my way.

Thank you SCH for letting us sponsor your site!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu