More Fish

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Not much of a story. Me and my oldest launched at glorieta bay had bait by 6am. Went out to the PLK until around 9:30 managed a few reds, a keeper baracuda and few other throw backs. Started to get windy so we moved inside. Caught countless spotties, a little shark, and managed another keeper butt for the freezer.
All in all another great day on the water with my boy. I know it’s hunting season but I can’t get enough of fishing with the boys right now.
Side note lobster season opens in a few weeks. Excited to fill the livewell with bugs.
08ACD737-9555-4DB1-AD8E-AB1AA09C76F9.jpeg

Not much of a story. Me and my oldest launched at glorieta bay had bait by 6am. Went out to the PLK until around 9:30 managed a few reds, a keeper baracuda and few other throw backs. Started to get windy so we moved inside. Caught countless spotties, a little shark, and managed another keeper butt for the freezer.
All in all another great day on the water with my boy. I know it’s hunting season but I can’t get enough of fishing with the boys right now.
Side note lobster season opens in a few weeks. Excited to fill the livewell with bugs.
View attachment 36140
Hi Truduct
Nice day with the Son.
Sounded Awesome.
I miss those days fishing
With my kids when they were Young.
Is that an other big flatfish.
Not familiar with that area.
But looked like a fun day.
Best
Longbow

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu