Morning half day

IVhunter

Dec 24, 2020
I was in PB and decided to jump on the New Seaforth for my first fishing session of the year. They had only big mackerel as bait and was a slow bite for the first part of trip. After a few hours I decided to cut the macks up and my luck turned. I was happy with the results, I wish I would of switched to cut bait earlier and maybe the bag would of been heavier. It was a fun morning 8 fish total. Hey, how do ya'll cook up the sheepshead?IMG_0901.JPGIMG_0897.JPG.

Last edited:
Never tried sheepshead. I was told it kind of taste like lobster, that's why I didn't try it. lobster is overrated in my book. Take away the melted butter and what do you have. Just my opinion. Each to his own.

Reactions: IVhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu