Mountain Lion Hunting

8SteelTown said:
TonyS said:
But that's someone else's problem, right?

Come on Debbie Downer... Thanks to Wheels and others here, we now know we all need to get involved. Just saying, maybe a little less condescension. You're pretty new here and almost ever post you've had has been like this. How about you introduce yourself on the newbie thread before calling us out for not being involved. No offense, I just can't tell if you're trying to be motivating or depressing.
ra8emu5a.jpg

Ha! Amen. All bark and no bite. From what I can tell he's done it all, seen it all, knows it all, and has it all...and yet not a single picture of any of it. Put up or shut up.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
TonyS said:
But that's someone else's problem, right?

Come on Debbie Downer... Thanks to Wheels and others here, we now know we all need to get involved. Just saying, maybe a little less condescension. You're pretty new here and almost ever post you've had has been like this. How about you introduce yourself on the newbie thread before calling us out for not being involved. No offense, I just can't tell if you're trying to be motivating or depressing.
ra8emu5a.jpg

Ha! Amen. All bark and no bite. From what I can tell he's done it all, seen it all, knows it all, and has it all...and yet not a single picture of any of it. Put up or shut up.

Lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu