Moydells Taxidermy Spring Valley?

mazilla

Aug 11, 2013
San Jacinto
Anybody know anything about this gentleman's work? I found him in Google and he is about 3 miles from my house so I took a pair of Gamble's to him yesterday. He had some impressive work on the wall and lots of books of past work that looked exceptional but I can't find anything else online.

I took a deer head a few years back to Lyons and ohare first week of season (mine)and towards the end of the deer season my cousin wacked a nice one , Lyons was really busy so we looked up Moydell online. He was only a few miles also from my house. Long story short I will never have any work done again at Lyons! They are always to over loaded with work and they rush there jobs. The mount from Moydell came back beautiful and he charged 30% less than Lyons and he returns a couple months before Lyons. He is an old timer with good hands and takes his time with your trophy. I am dropping one by to him this week! The mount I have from Lyons does not compare to his work. There is wrinkles on the neck like they didn't measure right and used to small of a mount. It looks like a doe with a rack, and this buck was in full rut with a fat neck!! With the head I am taking this week that will be 3 trophys I take to him in the past couple years

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu