Multiple new posts under one topic

8SteelTown

Not sure if you have the site setup specifically in one manner or another... when I open the site each time, the red icon next to the discussion topic tells me I have not read the last active post. If there are 2 topics unread, say in the Predator section, and I click on the post to the far right and come back to the main forum, the red icon goes back to gray and I don't see that there was a second unread topic. I may be wrong. Not sure if the site is setup with you wanting us to click on the section to look for new topics or the quick link to the right for the latest topic. Hope that isn't confusing. If I'm all together wrong, feel free to delete the post.

You are correct. Once you go into the first read topic and that particular board it loses the red icon misleading you into thinking you have read all unread topics (in that board). We are not sure how to fix it at this time. We will look into and report back if we get it figured out. It has been this way since day one.

In the meantime, just click on UNREAD in the top right hand part of the forum to see all unread topics in all boards.

We apologize for the confusion.

SCH Team...

No problem. I can adjust my viewing style. I appreciate it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu