My CA Hunt Application

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Went down to FFA yesterday and got all my CA applictions done below is what I applied for. Good luck dont forget to get it done. Come on random sheep tag!!!! Gotta love application season, you only have a chance if you apply.

2018 Applications

Hunt Info
Bighorn Sheep
Pending
N/A
Zone 8 - South Bristol Mountains

Deer
Pending
X9A
Zone X9A
D16
Zone D16
A22
San Diego Archery Either-Sex

Elk
Pending
Marble Mountain - General - Bull

Pronghorn Antelope
Pending
Zone 3 -Likely Tables Period 1 - General - Buck

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR460
ELK FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR700
PRONGHORN ANTELOPE FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FROZ
OPEN ZONE DEER FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562
BIGHORN SHEEP FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

Mine was very similar, except I chose Zone 5 for sheep, Elk was a Preference Point, and I only bought 1 fundraising drawing tag for each species.

Went down to FFA yesterday and got all my CA applictions done below is what I applied for. Good luck dont forget to get it done. Come on random sheep tag!!!! Gotta love application season, you only have a chance if you apply.

2018 Applications

Hunt Info
Bighorn Sheep
Pending
N/A
Zone 8 - South Bristol Mountains

Deer
Pending
X9A
Zone X9A
D16
Zone D16
A22
San Diego Archery Either-Sex

Elk
Pending
Marble Mountain - General - Bull

Pronghorn Antelope
Pending
Zone 3 -Likely Tables Period 1 - General - Buck

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR460
ELK FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR700
PRONGHORN ANTELOPE FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FROZ
OPEN ZONE DEER FUNDRAISING DRAWING

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

Fundraising Tag Drawings
Pending
N/A
FR562

How many points do you have for deer and antelope ?

I super excited because next year I should be looking at be in the max point group for antelope because I am one shy and there was only 22 max point holders for the antelope unit I apply for and 35 tags so that should clear it out.

I as well always double up on sheep raffle tags for that hopefully 1/8000 of a chance of one of them hitting and drawing it. The more you put in the better the odds.

Only have a few for each species. My strategy is to apply for the hunts that have the most random draw tags. Someone has to win the random tag might as well be me same goes for the raffle.

Only have a few for each species. My strategy is to apply for the hunts that have the most random draw tags. Someone has to win the random tag might as well be me same goes for the raffle.
I agree with you on that and apply the same way in other states. I also like to look at the amount of applications applied for a unit.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu