My finger is getting itchy

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
I've been out four times I think.
Day one nothing
Day two I took Peter and Brandon. We saw a lot of deer killed a fork.
Day three went with Luke and his dad we killed that Littlefork
Same day and evening hunt took my buddy Jason he killed Littlefork
So three bucks in one day basically 24 hour. I've only seen one deer I wanted to shoot passed on two that were bigger than everything that got killed still looking two tags

Sdbirds said:
I've been out four times I think.
Day one nothing
Day two I took Peter and Brandon. We saw a lot of deer killed a fork.
Day three went with Luke and his dad we killed that Littlefork
Same day and evening hunt took my buddy Jason he killed Littlefork
So three bucks in one day basically 24 hour. I've only seen one deer I wanted to shoot passed on two that were bigger than everything that got killed still looking two tags

Soon my friend

Invisible man said:
Sounds like you have turned your spot into a little fork spot. :D All I am seeing is lots of little 2x3's and a couple big forks.

I'm not doing this where I hunt lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu