My new Game Caller

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
I just got my new Game Caller............................ New 2014 model just out............... ;D

Attachments

• kkkkk.JPG
    kkkkk.JPG
    340.4 KB · Views: 10
That thing is sick !! I would take that thing hunting with friends and new hunters just to see the look on their faces ;D

SoCalHunter said:
That thing is sick !! I would take that thing hunting with friends and new hunters just to see the look on their faces ;D

Haha yesssss Id have people Trippin. Buck hunter I want it

Sdbirds said:
SoCalHunter said:

Haha yesssss Id have people Trippin. Buck hunter I want it

I found it on eBay. Its all yours.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu