My packs to heavy

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Almost 7 miles of moving weight that can't shut up. I didn't see anything. Can't wait to do it again lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
I got one of those my little buddy chills in. Like practice for packing game out! Mine doesn't quite talk yet.

Yikes! I hope his toe can't reach the trigger! Maybe the "elbow" or "cradle" carry would be a good alternative to the sling carry when you have the little guy on your back? Just sayin'... ;)

Bonejour said:
Yikes! I hope his toe can't reach the trigger! Maybe the "elbow" or "cradle" carry would be a good alternative to the sling carry when you have the little guy on your back? Just sayin'... ;)

I thought that before I poasted the picture. It was the elbow that was just for the picture. Good eye though I was hopeing I wouldn't get called out

D16hunter said:
Johnny i gotta question how would you have gotten a deer out with your kid on your back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that why the little man is in the carrier? So he has enough energy to pack the deer out if SDBirds gets one ;D

D16hunter said:
Johnny i gotta question how would you have gotten a deer out with your kid on your back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll worry about that when it happens. Downhill drags flat drags nothing up hill lol. Cell phones help

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu