My PB bass!

Gteam1

Oct 13, 2012
www.youtube.com
Great Sunday morning!
I went out with my dad and little bros this morning to try and catch some big females before they spawn and did pretty good. I caught 3 and lost a monster, the rest of the guys weren't able to hookup. We're going back tommorow for that monster I lost ;D

Attachments

• bass.png
    bass.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • bass2.png
    bass2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • bass3.png
    bass3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Re: Getting ready to take over this category ;D

Very nice G-Team

nice fish the big females are just starting to get interested in spawning, if today wasn't a Holiday I would be on the lake now. Starting next week I hope to fish at least 2 days a week and sometimes 3. what area of the state are you fishing and what lake?

Gteam1 said:
Great Sunday morning!
I went out with my dad and little bros this morning to try and catch some big females before they spawn and did pretty good. I caught 3 and lost a monster, the rest of the guys weren't able to hookup. We're going back tommorow for that monster I lost ;D

Looks like Lake 1 Santee lakes?????

Dougie67 said:
Gteam1 said:
Great Sunday morning!

Looks like Lake 1 Santee lakes?????
I actually forgot the name of the lake :eek: ??? 8) it's not santee though, never been there aha
Goodluck to everyone else fishing this year!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu