N570

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
We got rid of the 300 PRC brass and now need to get rid of the powder. I think we have 7 maybe 8lbs of N570 $45 a pound.

Where are you located? N570 will probably work better than RL26 in my 338 RUM for 300 gr projectiles.

Are you interested in trading for any other powders?

Reactions: TRICER
Fallbrook. FYI selling this for a friend he’s just not very computer inclined any more. Do you have any RL-16

Reactions: JakeSCH
no RL16 but wish I did! I have a couple lb of varget and an unopened 8 lb keg of 4166 that I bought to test out to see how close to varget it actually was.

Yeah I’ll go 1 for 1 on the Varget. Sorry not really interested in the 4166.

I have 3 lb of Varget. is the N570 in 1lb jugs or a keg?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu