Nevada Applications are done!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Damn - time is flying by. I actually waited until the last day (not by design) to get my applications in. But they are done!

All in for:

Antelope
Ca. Bighorn Sheep
Nelson Bighorn Sheep
Elk both antlered and antlerless - two different apps
Deer
All Silver State apps complete too

Best state in the West!

Reactions: Littlmama
Got mine in, only picked hard-to-draw units since I'm busy with school this fall. But if they throw a tag my way then I'm taking the semester off!

Reactions: NBK
Nevada is a must. I think it is the best state in the West!

Here’s my mule deer choices. That’s a nice buck John. With as few points as I have the odds are horrendous for everything, so I basically just put in for some of the best units plus some that I’m just interested in. Some of the best units, including 231 have dates that don’t work well for me this year.
5FE7AFFB-A512-47CB-9A88-7777A13ED3AF.png

Here’s my mule deer choices. That’s a nice buck John. With as few points as I have the odds are horrendous for everything, so I basically just put in for some of the best units plus some that I’m just interested in. Some of the best units, including 231 have dates that don’t work well for me this year.

Good to see you did the Silver State Tag Kellen!

I applied for Nevada as well everything including all silver state and piw tag. Nevada is the best state in the west can’t wait to move there and better my odds!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu