New bill with more restrictions

breacher

Sep 4, 2012
Alpine, CA
These liberals will stop at nothing. How does a herd of sheep get so out of control!!??

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB374&search_keywords=

The hearing was set for April 16th (yesterday). Don't know what the outcome is yet.

And this is just a small portion of what is headed out way. There's a whole mess of anti hunting/gun measures currently making its way to the governor. I have been told by a friend in the DFW that there's a high possibility of a major loss of most hunting/fishing rights within a FEW years. With the expansion of lead free ammo restriction and MLPA for the entire state and coast line.

Here's a list of organization just to name a few that is directly influencing the DFW

HSUS
Audubon Society
Ca Ranch Lands Asoci
Sierra club
PETA

Well, we can't say we didn't see this coming. With the humane society moving into the fish and game commission, we had to realize that sooner or later we'd get bent over...and now it's starting!

I just got back from a four day vacay in southern Colorado and boy let me tell you, we're moving as fast as I can sell my house. Saw approximately 500 elk over those 4 days. About a hundred muleys, big horns, yotes, a fox and a badger. I even lined up a job and housing.

See ya! We be gone!

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Well, we can't say we didn't see this coming. With the humane society moving into the fish and game commission, we had to realize that sooner or later we'd get bent over...and now it's starting!

I just got back from a four day vacay in southern Colorado and boy let me tell you, we're moving as fast as I can sell my house. Saw approximately 500 elk over those 4 days. About a hundred muleys, big horns, yotes, a fox and a badger. I even lined up a job and housing.

See ya! We be gone!

Colorado is the up and coming California...

if a few things happen my ass could be planted firmly here in no time. I tried to talk the woman into moving to my trailer on the river but she was not to happy about that.....
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3501-W-Deer-Pass-Rd_Williams_AZ_86046_M18397-53168?row=6&source=web

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu