New CA wolf pack

You said the big phrase "With that said once established they should be managed like any other game animal." this will not happen in the near future. We have a certain party who run the state that protect apex predators or "animals" with the intent to eliminate deer and elk to allow regrowth of "endangered resident flowers and grasses." 2 years ago the mountain lion was listed as a thriving species in the state of California which California themselves published in a biology report. Ironically after 3 confirmed mountain lion attacks in California; California republished the biology report with no explanation into the study and upsetting enough the claimed that the mountain lion numbers were drastically low! I'm not sure about anyone else who study these apex predators but its upsetting when you try and contact the authors of these reports and they act like they have no clue what you are taking about.
if you spend time in the woods ,like all of us we know these statistics are wrong. and made up. not saying nothing you all already know. right.

In regard to mountain lions, I heard on the news the other day that California is trying to put them on the endangered species list.

I hope that gets shot down really fast

Reactions: CRABBY
nope, don't believe they should let wolves come back strong. Already have way to many problems with the mountain lions. this is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In regard to mountain lions, I heard on the news the other day that California is trying to put them on the endangered species list.

I hope that gets shot down really fast

it was on Thursday, and passed, got a unanimous vote from the commission to start the year long study to add them to the endangered species list, even though they are not endangered. Took a virus to get everyone to look away and then start forcing the BS through.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: CRABBY and Nuevo
if you spend time in the woods ,like all of us we know these statistics are wrong. and made up. not saying nothing you all already know. right.
I agree all the biology findings are made up. So is all the claim that lion population are declining and are endangered. I spend plenty of time in our national forest and public lands. So first hand I have knowledge it's all BS

Yup its bullshit I live up in northern cali and spent my life outdoors there every where.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like I have said before its the Liberals goal to not only take away Hunting & Fishing in Califeenia but to get us to "Pay For It " then they can make the whole State , a Sanctuary State of
Mis management !!!

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu